Friday 6 November 2009

Foto Fiday

Mum goes home today, actually leaving for the airport in about an hour. I had ANOTHER baby free lunch today! Hurrah, fucking love them.

Looking forward to getting back in the swing of normal life and hopefully starting work again soon. Most of all I just want my routine back and the house to be clean because at the moment it looks like a bomb has hit.

Mum going back the last time she was here (3 years ago) Have we changed??

Ashton boy


hehe About 15 minutes after Ash was born and I'd been stitched back together. I think this is a very 'shindosou' piccie, as in We. Were. Fucked.


MIL and ma


Mum, me and my HUGE FUCKING GUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for getting yourown time/space back. It is nice to have parents visit but also nice when they leave :) How did things go with your mum and MIL?
    Here`s hoping we get to meet if not by the end of this year then the beginning of next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about looking forward to getting back into a routine!! I need one right now but think it will be awhile before I get it. You look wonderful in the one picture for just having given birth!!

    ReplyDelete