Saturday 5 March 2011

Lying here in bed...


Oh fuck I just posted my sext message in my post title...

Just kidding, I am actually lying in bed and it occurred to me that ryota and I actually have very very little in common. Not even that, we totally disagree on, well, pretty much everything...

Movies- He likes blockbuster action and zombies...
I like art house and comedies that aren't cheesy and American.

Music- He likes country and reggae...
I like rock and pop.

Food- He likes savory...
I like sweet.

Drinking- He doesn't...
I most certainly do.

Fashion- He's into high-end brand names...
I'm into high end bargain bins.

Hobbies- He likes surfing and snowboarding...
I like running and photography.

Patience- He has none...
I have lots.

Romance- He's not into...
I am.

Smoking- He does...
I don't.

Ability to study- He has none...
I have lots...

Ability to fix things and common sense- He has lots of...
I really just don't.

Cars- He likes big and bulky...
I like sleek and sporty.

Socializing- He likes to stay in...
I like to go out.

Childhood- He was a bad boy...
I was a good girl. (most of the time anyway)

Seriously, the list just goes on! Opposites attract?? Fuck no, he's just got taste in his arse...

In other shocking and juicy blog news, dog fucker sil and I actually managed to throw mil a surprise birthday party today without shedding blood! But being in a confined space with sil for any time guarantees at least one racist comment, and dog fucker did not disappoint my friends, more on that and my announcing debut tomorrow!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Same thing going on here. I love Nobu and we rarely fight but often I'm so fucking bored with our life i want to scream. Maybe we should try easing the boys in to the going out/drinking thing. My birthday is coming up so i think i'll insist we all go out. Maybe that mexican place? A bar/club after? Nobu can be coerced into that. How about Ryota?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my soulmate! Hub and i are also diff in many ways but means we have all bases covered no? Great team! Ready to handle anything the little one throws at you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title had me spilling my Aquarius trying to see "click.....c'mon C'MON!!!...eh??"

    "dog fucker sil"

    I don't know what a dog fucker sil is but trust me when I say I want to. I will follow until I figure it out.

    To be honest, if you make all your post titles like this one I'll be leaving comments on whatever the fuck you ramble on about.


    "He likes country and reggae..."

    Is that a typo? Did you mean Hiphop and Reggae?
    Never heard that combo?

    ReplyDelete