Tuesday 27 September 2011

Day 1


Well, operation operation is officially starting today!

I'm getting ready to leave the house now and go into hospital. From 10 fucking am, which is bizarre, because I'm not getting operated on until 1pm tomorrow. Who knows what I'm going to do with myself for over 24 hours... Chat with old ladies and have nurses ask me if I speak Japanese 50 million times no doubt.

I'm prepared though, I have 20 DVDs, including season 6 of sex and the city, my iPad, and all the books I've been wanting to read but haven't had time in the last 2 years. So if I'm in pain at least I'll be entertained and in pain...

Ok must do the last load of washing for a week then get my arse to the hospital, will blog later tonight no doubt!

4 comments:

  1. がんばって!!
    You are going to shock the old nurses if they catch sight of Sex and the City on the computer. I remember how embarrassed my MIL was when she saw Samantha swinging on the sex swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never sure why you have to go into hospital so soon or really any of the other waiting around involved in medical procedures. I'm pretty sure it's just doctor wank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe 10 is when the doctors do their rounds and yours wants to talk to you the day before. A week of jelly AND your tonsils out and you'll be coming out even skinnier.Danielle' comment made me laugh. I remember watching a re-run of that episode and having to turn the TV off mid swing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete