So here you go, I don't do 'tagging,' if that's what the blogging kids are calling it these days but if you want to jump on the narcissistic bandwagon, be my guest!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face, hate having a dirty face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Well technically it's not mine... But Ryota's green and grey hoodie.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Definitely, Ashton has incredibly kissable cheeks.
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Sleepy, it's 5:30am...
6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red?
Our Internet cable.
7. What was the last dream you remember having?
Ryota and I robbed a bank and both went to gaol for 15 years even though he was the one who shot somebody.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
It's 5 freakin 30. So no.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The yummy Lebanese cabbage rolls we used to eat when I was a wee lass.
12. Are you emotional?
Not as much as I used to be.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I've attempted when counting sheep but never had the patience.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Sensitive teeth, lick.
15. Do you like your hair?
Not especially but don't really dislike it either.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Why not, he can't be that bad. Can he...?
18. What are you listening to right now?
Japanese politicians rabbiting on on the telly.
19. Are your parents strict?
Dad has his moments but not really.
20. Would you go sky diving?
I'd love to.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
If I'm dieting.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Nobody worth writing home about.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Only blue ray discs, otherwise clicky click for me.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Without a doubt, there are many sparkly things.
25. How many countries have you visited?
I think 7...8?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I lived at home all the time.
27. Ever been on a train?
Recently no, but yes.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown, although apparently there's no difference.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes but I've turned against it since wanting an iPhone.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
I've never held a gun.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I'm the choppy master.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My husband and my son. And possibly a heard of in-laws.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, but not forgetful.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Holidaying in Italy the lucky duck. And the other one is working I think.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
What kind of bento do you want?
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
I do. 5 soon to be 6.
42. Are you sarcastic?
yes, but not so much in Japan, it's just lost on thee.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
The movie? Yes.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Does on the tooshy count?
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
A blank one to make for the car.
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
We all make mistakes... but no.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope . very low since I disappeared into the anti-social mother cave.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes and No.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, Japanese TV would send me insane if I watched it for tool long. I used to though.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I wouldn't expect so.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very often at all these days.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Ryota, we hold hands in our sleep, how weird!
59. What are you wearing?
Grey shorts and a very old black sleeping top.
60.What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken?
Where did I steal this from? Facebook perhaps... so it would be at a studio.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Yup, these hips were made for hulain'
63. Do you have a job?
No, housewife doesn't count. I very much want one again though.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A massive costco pizza. 1400 yen pizza cut into four, That's about 400 yen per meal times 4 for two people, Now that's cheap eatin!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, in my drinking days, keys were frequently lost/forgotten.
P.S. Happy Canadia day my leaf bearing friends!
AWww that gave me a good laugh particularly about you often walking into walls?!ReplyDelete
Thats cute you sleep holding hands at night.. we do that too sometimes until I get to hot and push Ryohei as far away from me as he will possibly go ;)
If you miss your high phone bills you can always give me a call - I know you got my digits!
Sara~ Hehe, I really do run into things quite often, walls, furniture, baby chairs, you name it!ReplyDelete