Thursday 6 January 2011

Awwwww

Who needs sympathetic husbands when you have such lovely bloggy friends! Thank you for all the sympathy comments, I am very pleased to say that I am feeling 100% better today, although had a weird vomiting experience this morning... As long as it's not morning sickness I'm not too bothered though...
Tonsils are still covered in white crap but I don't actually cry out in pain and contort my face in a weird way every time I swallow now, so yay!

As I'm feeling better I have no real excuse for not writing something except that I'm incredibly lazy and short on time so will leave you with some recent piccies!




School Chrissy party



Happy New year!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better.But my god,that photo of your throat yesterday will last in my mind for a hell of a long time...go get that fixed.Not normalat all.Oh nooo..And far too much pain for you.And we all know how crap J-boys at the sympathy thing...

    Great photos and love seeing Ash.He is such a star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I've never seen your little boy's picture before. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christ party pix!!! It sounds lots of work, but great results!!!!!

    ReplyDelete