Sincere apologies for being such a crappy blogger, December was a right off month and a busy one at that!
But as I'm going to blog every day in January, I figure I'll save such gems as "You stepped right over the mark SIL!" "My husband is a massive twat!" and the sequel, "My husband is such a twat that I actually checked airfares home!" to spread over the month when nothing else interesting is going down. I'll have to re-cap our severely boring Chrissy and New Year as well.
So for today, guess I'll just let you all in on my New year's resolutions, despite never keeping them, the intention is always good!
1) Run every day this year without fail. It may be around the block before bed on busy days but I want to try and run at least once a day.
2) Attempt a half marathon this year! (And not forget Ash's shoes on the day...)
3) Lose another 10kgs to be in the '60's.'
4) Not get my knickers in a twist about Ryota going surfing- I don't know why it pisses me off so much, whenever he goes I always enjoy the peace, quiet and tidy house!
5) To be less selfish- not that I'm that selfish now, I hope... But living in Japan can sometimes put you in a 'Woe is me! I'm all alone! whinge whinge, Me! Me! Me!' frame of mind.
Happy new year bloggy world, let's hope this year is full of joy, light, happiness, and some interesting run-ins with my dog-fucking SIL!
Oh man, #5 is so me at the moment. Thanks for posting that, now I can blame it on Japan :)ReplyDelete
Looking forward to every day blogging from you.
Happy New Year! Looking forward to the daily updates.ReplyDelete
I made my own resolutions and dropping 10kg is the top one. But I'm only planning to go running once a week. Babysteps! Good luck with yours!
Running is my resolution too, that and moan less. We'll see how I go...ReplyDelete
I was a crappy blogger in December as well. I'm glad the holidays are over. Here's hoping you have a very good New Year and as always, I look forward to the SIL's posts. ;)ReplyDelete
Good luck with your resolutions. I would be one happy bloody camper if I can finish 2011 in the 60's. I also should moan less but god damn it sometimes the situation just calls for it. My twat husband doesn't make it any easier to not to. I also resolve (?) to come to Osaka this year with a maximum of one child for bubbles and debauchery with you and Cass.ReplyDelete
Happy New Year! I haven't made any resolutions but I might steal no.5. Staying in Japan for the festive season, when it's not very festive does tend to bring the woe is me mentality out of me. Must try harder. I know I am never gonna take up running. Good luck with that!ReplyDelete