Sincere apologies for being such a crappy blogger, December was a right off month and a busy one at that!
But as I'm going to blog every day in January, I figure I'll save such gems as "You stepped right over the mark SIL!" "My husband is a massive twat!" and the sequel, "My husband is such a twat that I actually checked airfares home!" to spread over the month when nothing else interesting is going down. I'll have to re-cap our severely boring Chrissy and New Year as well.
So for today, guess I'll just let you all in on my New year's resolutions, despite never keeping them, the intention is always good!
1) Run every day this year without fail. It may be around the block before bed on busy days but I want to try and run at least once a day.
2) Attempt a half marathon this year! (And not forget Ash's shoes on the day...)
3) Lose another 10kgs to be in the '60's.'
4) Not get my knickers in a twist about Ryota going surfing- I don't know why it pisses me off so much, whenever he goes I always enjoy the peace, quiet and tidy house!
5) To be less selfish- not that I'm that selfish now, I hope... But living in Japan can sometimes put you in a 'Woe is me! I'm all alone! whinge whinge, Me! Me! Me!' frame of mind.
Happy new year bloggy world, let's hope this year is full of joy, light, happiness, and some interesting run-ins with my dog-fucking SIL!